Level Design Documentation
Interpreting Playtest Feedback
Unreal Engine 4
The Creation Kit
Modding (2008 – Present)
– Created and published Wildwood Crypt, a quest mod for Fallout 4.
– Created and published Snowfall, Homecoming and Gun Runner custom levels for Far Cry 4.
– Created and published Sterak’s Outpost, a quest mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
– Extensive work in several editors including The Creation Kit, Hammer, Unreal Engine 4, and Unity.
One-Shot Games (Feb. 2016 – May 2018)
– Created topdown paper maps and level design documents.
– Constructed modular level kits.
– Created 3D models.
– Constructed levels with modular kits.
– Ran playtests to gather feedback.
– Iterated on level designs based on playtest feedback.
– Scripted events, jump scares and puzzles using C#.
– Featured Overtime at Sacramento Indie Arcade.
– Competed in and took 1st place in annual CSU Sacramento 24 hour game jam.
GDC Conference Associate (2017, 2018)
– Worked with the Conference Associate team to ensure GDC was a great experience for all attendees.
– Met with clients to discuss what they wanted from their website.
– Using their ideas, created and maintained their websites.
– Designed logos, graphics for use on client’s websites.
– Created signs, business cards and flyers.
Full Sail University (May 2018)
Game Design Bachelors of Science
CG Master Academy (April 2018)
Level Design for Games instructed by Emilia Schatz
Udemy (March 2016)
Complete C# Unity Developer
Level Design Articles
DOOM – Flow through Level Design – Gamasutra, Featured Blog Post
Inside – Teaching through Level Design – Gamasutra, Blog Post
Dead Space – Storytelling through Level Design – Gamasutra, Blog Post